The gospel is…the word about Jesus Christ and what he did for us in order to restore us to a right relationship with God. – Graeme Goldsworthy

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Sacred Schizophrenia

It's been almost two years since I've made a post on this ol' blog of mine. With my responsibilities as a husband and father, along with those connected to shepherding a flock, there isn't much time for posts of great length these days (or years!). However, sometimes this keeps me from quickly sharing things that I find personally beneficial. Therefore, moving forward, I intend to post articles, sermons, and quotes -- that I have read or watched -- for our mutual edification. Occasionally, I may write something from the overflow of my walk with the triune God of the Bible. We'll see.

This evening, I'm encouraging you to watch the following short -- but very powerful -- exposition of Mark 8:34-38, entitled "Sacred Schizophrenia" by one of my favorite preachers, John Piper. I assure you, it's worth every minute of its (approximately) 25 minute length. I pray you will be gripped by the gospel as a result of listening.


No comments:

Post a Comment