The gospel is…the word about Jesus Christ and what he did for us in order to restore us to a right relationship with God. – Graeme Goldsworthy

Friday, February 20, 2015

It's Such "Good News" That Ya Wanna Dance!

Thought I'd take a quick break from my typical Friday sermon prep to introduce you to a new song. As you’re heading home and/or going to the grocery store today (before the Denver snow storm hits -- along with everyone else!) -- here’s a song to which you can jam for Jesus! Or -- if you start getting stir-crazy this weekend with cabin fever -- bust-a-move for God’s glory, bro/sis!


I discovered this Christian Canadian band -- Manic Drive -- three weeks ago, and my kids and I (and, yes, even my pregnant wife) have been enjoying their music. The gospel is good news that not only should be celebrated with reverent “worship music” -- but also with tunes that make ya wanna dance! Eternal life, forgiveness, reconciliation with the God of the universe through Christ, His Son -- what could be more worthy of a foot-movin' celebration?! So, crank it -- and enjoy!



1 comment: